Information and fees
Registration fees (cover abstract book, a copy of the symposium proceedings that will be published as a volume of Acta Horticulturae, lunches & refreshment breaks, welcome reception & field trip)
|Before March 9||After March 9|
|ISHS Student registration||350€||400€|
|Non ISHS Student registration||430€||480€|
Beginning of registration & abstract submission: 16 October 2017
- deadline for early registration: 9 March 2018
- deadline for abstract submission for oral communication: 9 March 2018
- deadline for all abstracts: 30 March 2018
- deadline for normal registration: 11 May 2018
- deadline for abstract modification: 15 May 2018
A book gathering the main contributions will be published under the auspice of ISHS:
- deadline for full paper submission: 15 September 2018
- deadline for full paper modification:15 December 2018
Conditions of registration in the sale :
- Registration to GBG2018 is mandatory and must be made with the on-line form above when you check you specified your status. It covers the access to the conferences and posters, lunches, coffee breaks, transfer to the technical visits, abstract book and a copy of the symposium proceedings that will be published as a volume of Acta Horticulturae. Welcome cocktail is included. For the purpose of organisation, please indicate if you wish to attend this cocktail. The gala dinner and the post-conference tours are optional and not included. Your choices can be made on-line through the registration form. Students are kindly asked to download a proof of their status.
- Payments can be made by credit card, bank transfer or order form
- Cancellation : Full refund will be made for cancellations made before May 11, 2018. Participants who cancel their registration after May 11 will be entitled to obtain 50 % refund. No refund will be provided for cancellations made after June 11.
- Registrations to the gala dinner and post-conference tour will depend on availability at the time of the registration (first come/first served).